- ZIP TIES (12 INCHES LONG): Grip Lock Ties were originally designed to handle high-vibration, wire-securing jobs, like in aviation and racing. With deep tooth engagement, our 12-inch zip ties have a high strength rating of 70 lbs. Because of the spring-like action that the rubber lining provides, our deep-tooth design is unique and makes for easy installation on both large and small jobs.
- UV/HEAT PROTECTION: We reinvented the zip tie with custom patented technology that can handle the heat and pressure of any stressful job. The strap is made of the best Dupont materials, and the double rubber lining strips make it UV- and heat-stabilized. With this tech, our Grip Lock Ties can handle temperatures up to 210° F. Standard nylon, metal, stainless steel, and plastic ties can't do that.
- COLORED LINING: Our zip ties are made of black, UV-protected nylon, but the colorful rubber lining comes in 3 different options: blue, red, and orange. Our zip ties are ideally installed in the following situations: high vibration locations, electric cabinets, outdoor lawn and garden, motorcycles, RVs, military and police equipment, wood posts, and more! They come in packs of 15, 40, or 100.
- SAFE & SECURE: When securing wires or hoses that could easily be damaged by ordinary zip ties, our Grip Lock Ties are able to provide safety to cables and wires with a soft, rubber-conforming padding. Once secured, our patented technology makes your zip ties resistant to vibration and protects from scratching paint on installed surfaces. You won't need to buy separate cushioning materials.
- RELEASABLE & REUSABLE: Instead of needing thousands of cheap zip ties to get the job done, our Grip Lock Ties complete even the hardest tasks with ease. Unlike most zip ties, these ties save you time and money because they are slim, efficient, reusable, easy to mount, and have a long life span. Just lift the attached clip and you can readjust or remove the Grip Lock Tie.
8" Grip Lock Ties